Monday 30 September 2013

You Butter Believe It!

As some of you may know, I used to experiment with hairstyles, but the hairstyle that I am absolutely in love with is the high bun. It is such a classic hairstyle and it can be dressed up or dressed down and it just makes me feel happy =). In the past I had an obsession with pulling my hair up as tight as I could to create the bun and I ended up giving myself a DIY eyebrow lift. My hair was so tight I used to give myself headaches, but I still persisted!

This technique caused the hair at the back of my head to slowly disappear and it was not pretty =(. I decided to take drastic action (well it wasn’t that drastic). I stopped pulling my hair so tight and started massaging the back of my head with my Luxury Hair Butter and there has been a significant improvement.

I now know that the key is to be gentle and treat my hair with care. I keep this in mind when styling my hair in order to reduce the tension on my head and keep my eyebrows in their rightful place!

Hope that helped!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds good. How do I go about buying dis hair product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viv. Thank you for your interest in my hair product! Send an email to sjnaturals@hotmail.co.uk for more information ♡

      Delete
  2. Great products, totally in love with the butter as I can see and feel the results. Best of luck. Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate all your support. And thank your for sharing your experience. There will be a new oil available soon so watch out for it. ♡

      Delete
  3. BIG BIG FAN OF THIS BUTTER! It's great for all hair types (I don't have afro-caribbean hair) and I use it as a overnight mask. Just like Tasha, I can see and feel the results. Regular buyer (and the bottles it comes it are quite attractive!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it and I'm glad it is working for you. Thank you for being such a lovely customer and providing feedback. You have to try out my oil! I'm sure you will love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. Organic Skin Care

    ReplyDelete